Record anything on your Mac
Image credit: Shutterstock
At first, it may not seem entirely obvious how to screen record on a Mac, but the process is actually very simple. With just a few taps you’ll be recording whatever it is you need on your Mac’s screen.
In this tutorial we’ll cover two ways you can easily screen record on a Mac: using a built-in shortcut and using QuickTime Player. RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU…<
- video playing
- Video Highlights : TechRadar Mobile…05/06/19
- Vivo Apex hands-on: The all screen concept…27/02/18
- Best of CES 2018: TechRadar Awards11/01/18
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice – Motion…08/08/17
- Amazon Prime Day Guide10/07/17
Both are quick and simple, so you’ll be up and running in no time. Note though that the built-in shortcut is only available for macOS Mojave or later – if you don’t have Mojave, skip ahead to step 7 and the QuickTime Player section.